Lust List: 7 Accessory Gifts Ideas We Want to Keep For Ourselves
Stumped on what to get your co-workers, your friends or your sister? When in doubt give the wonderful gift of accessories! Here are some awesome ideas so hot, we want to get wrap them up and place them under our tree with our name on it.
2. THE AFTER-HOURS, AFTER-HOURS FLAT: At first we look hot, then we feel sexy, and then at some point late in the night we look like we might need an ambulance. That’s why it’s always helpful to have a pair of these babies handy. Bonus: They fit in the wristlet! Vix Foldable Flats (187780, $35)
3. THE STATEMENT BRACELET: This snake bracelet holds the power to instantly elevate an outfit. Not sure what the dress code is? Pop this sucker on and you’ve got yourself a stellar evening look. Mesh Snake Clasp Bracelet (187398, $29)
4. THE SHINY HAIR PIECE: Sometimes your little sister isn’t old enough to join you on your celebrating. But that doesn’t mean she can’t look ultra glam at her very own school dance. Rhinestone Bow Barrette (184476, $12)
5. THE OUTFIT TRANSFORMER: Behold the stretch belt! Why does this top our list you ask? This figure-sculpting extra turns a blouse and skirt combo into a dress. Vintage Stretch Belt (188824, $49)
6. THE DRAMATIC TOPPER: When most people turn to beanies to keep their head warm, a true fashionista knows to turn to the most stylish on-trend topper. Feather Mod Clouche (187307, $39)
7. THE WILD HAND WARMER: During winter even opening a door knob can be a shockingly painful experience. These essentials not only keep your hands warm but give your outfit edge too. Ruffle Fingerless Leopard Glove (183465, $44)
For more ideas visit our gift guide.