Hot or Not: Greatest Fashion Moments of 2011
1. Long live McQueen! Sarah Burton convinced us that his legacy is firmly cemented in the fashion world with the jaw-dropping wedding dress Kate Middleton walked down the aisle.
2. Women’s Wear Daily announced to the world that we will most definitely be launching a bridal collection designed with the help of Rami Kashou from season 4 of Project Runway. Move over, Vera!
3. After carefully looking through thousands of entries, we found our bebe It Girl and she’s all we ever dreamed of. Congratulations, Mamta!
4. Bloggers actually get paid, and we’re talking some serious Benjamins. According to The Talks, Scott Shuman of The Sartorialist makes more than $250,00o a year. WOW!
5. Lady Gaga continues to impress us with her outrageous fashion antics.
6. The Jersey Shore cast caught us off guard, being involved in anything and everything from “Dancing with the Stars” to designing their own line of rad slippers. Plus, we ran into JWoww during fashion week and she confessed she loves bebe. We love you too, JWoww.
7. Round two at New York City fashion week, bebe surprised everyone with an all-white, Gibson-girl-inspired Spring 2012 runway collection (look for it in stores and online in February). Plus, how cool is that 2/3 of the MISSHAPES dj’ed the show?
8. Colored denim made a Crayola splash all over our denim wardrobe and we’re still loving it.
9. Nicki Minaj and Anna Wintour were the unlikely girlfriends at Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 runway show in New York.
10. Beyonce showed off her baby bump in gorgeous pieces by Lanvin and Dolce & Gabbana. What a great way to introduce baby Jayonce (OK, I tried) to the world.
Photos, top to bottom, left to right: Rami Kashou (Charley Gallay/Getty), Lady Gaga (Gareth Cattermole/Getty), Scott Schuman (Brendon Throne/Getty), Nicki Minaj and Anna Wintor (Mike Coppola/Getty), Beyonce (Jason Merritt/Getty)