Lust List: 7 Glam Accessory Gift Ideas We Want to Keep for Ourselves
Stumped on what to get your co-workers, friends or sister? When in doubt give the gift of accessories! Behold 7 awesome ideas so hot, we want to wrap them up and put our name on them.
1. THE BAD-GIRL CLUTCH: With cool embellishments and just enough room for essentials, this must-have carries just the right amount of tough. I mean, who can resist studs? Studded Wristlet Clutch (166755, $59)
2. THE AFTER-HOURS, AFTER-HOURS FLAT: At first we’re looking hot, then we’re feeling sexy, and then we’re looking like we might need an ambulance. That’s why it’s important to have these babies handy. Vix Foldable Flat (187780, $35)
3. THE STATEMENT BRACELET: This snake bracelet holds the power to elevate any outfit. Not sure what the dress code is? Bam! Pop this sucker on and you’ve got yourself an evening look. Mesh Snake Clasp Bracelet (187398, $29)
4. THE GLIMMERING HAIR PIECE: Your sister may not be old enough to participate in the celebrations but this doesn’t mean she can’t look ultra glam at her school dance party. Rhinestone Bow Barrette (184476, $12)
5. THE OUTFIT TRANSFORMER: Behold the stretch belt! Why does this figure-sculpting add-on top our list you ask? Because it turns a blouse and skirt combo into an after-hours dress in an instant. Vintage Stretch Belt (188824, $49)
6. THE FAB TOPPER: While others may be grabbing for beanies to keep their heads warm, a true fashionista knows to go for fabulous trending hats. Feather Mod Cloche (187307, $39)
7. THE WILD GLOVE: Winter makes even opening a car door shockingly painful. Have no fear, your stylish solution has arrived! Ruffle Fingerless Leopard Glove (183465, $44)
For more ideas visit our gift guide.