Style Icon: Coco Rocha
From her charitable work to her runway walk to her really cool blog, model Coco Rocha is not only amazingly beautiful but also super stylish. For all this and more, we’re so obssessed with and inspired by her! Here are some Coco looks we can’t wait to try.
(2) HEY THERE, STUD>> Just when we were wondering how to style the wet legging look without looking like cat woman, Coco comes around and shows us how it’s done. Our suggestions? Zipper Wet Legging (188501, $69), Painted Edge Moto Jacket (189592, $129)
(3) JAZZY BLUES>> This sultry blue is having it’s moment. The best part of about this look is its pleated texture. Beaded Crochet Sexy Cowl Dress (186224, $149)
(4) SECRETARY COOL>> This Mad Men-inspired outfit has us reaching for our workweek styles and wearing them to cocktails. It’s simply divine, darling. Divine! Gabriella Mesh Heart-Shaped Neckline Dress (187390, $85)
(5) TOP HAT>> Sure, it’s cold outside but step away from the beanie! Floppy hats are so much more chic. Lace Floppy Hat (187300, $49)
(6) SLEEPING BEAUTY>> Part princess, part sexy, this look has us head over heels for embellishments. Pleated Bejeweled Dress (180204, $159)
~ by bebe on November 30, 2011.