Style Icon: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Rosie rocks her neutrals and walks the sexy-edgy line like no other! We die for how this English model-actress works leather, satin and lingerie inspiration into her wardrobe. Below check out six of her hottest recent looks.
Want to snag Rosie’s style? Read on to see how!
GET THE LOOK:
(1) SATIN ACTION>> A glossy bodycon is holiday perfect and instantly sexy without trying too hard. Look for a deep neckline and sleek seaming that bring attention to every curve. Heart-Shaped Stretch Heavy Satin Dress in Gold (189911, $159)
(2) SUIT SEDUCTION>> Go for the gold in a shimmery jacket with shorts or wide leg trousers. Brave enough to take the plunge? Stay totally bare beneath your blazer. Abigail 3/4 Ruched Sleeve Jacket (188660, $139), Slash Pocket Short (183405, $79), Blair Wide Leg Pant (188718, $119)
(3) OH MY GODDESS>> Hollywood glamour alert! Rosie’s a modern-day Grecian goddess in draping and embellishment. Once again she’s working a neutral like a pro. We recommend doing the same in white, cream or champagne. Then just add silver and/or gold accessories! Pleated Bejeweled Dress (180204, $159),Brandee Cowl Embellished Dress in Champagne (185192, $103.99)
(4) BUSTIER A MOVE>> Whether on a dress or as a sculpted top with a pencil skirt, the bustier gives your fashion cred (and your girls) a boost. Our suggestion? Try balancing the strong lines of this look with something soft and pretty on bottom, like lace. Leopard Mesh Bustier Dress (183299, $139), Heart-Shaped Stretch Heavy Satin Bustier in Gold (186644, $98), Lace Pencil Skirt (190955, $98)
(5) BONDAGE BABE>> When it comes to leather, you might think of jackets first, but we love how this look toughens up a dress. Buckles, straps and slashes are the details that amp up the bad-girl vibe. One-Shoulder Crocodile Dress (185430, $98) More a pants kind of girl? Leather up in leggings and a bustier. Leatherette Quin Skinny Legging (191349, $98), Leatherette Corset Top (186665)
(6) HOW NUDE>> There’s something super sexy yet so chic about an all-nude ensemble. A simple gold cuff and textured angular clutch add interest while keeping the look monochromatic. Crisscross Bandage Dress (176640, $109), Geometric Cuff (188684, $24), Lola Patent Paillette Clutch in Champagne (187321, $59)
Photos, from left to right: (TOP) Michael Buckner/Getty, Jemal Countess/Getty, Ben Pruchnie/Getty, (BOTTOM) Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty, Koki Nagahama/Getty, Astrid Stawiarz/Getty
~ by bebe on November 15, 2011.