Style Icon: Jenna Dewan-Tatum
We loved Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s style even before she made her appearance as Bunny Janie on the short-lived Playboy Club. She’s mastered the art of the bodycon, and if there is one dress silhouette we’re perpetually obsessed with, it’s the bodycon! Here are six of our favorite noteworthy looks.
What is your favorite way to flaunt a bodycon? Read on for Jenna-inspired styling tips!
GET THE LOOK:
(1) CUT IT OUT>> Sure, winter is around the corner, but there’s always a way to show a hint of skin. We recommend mesh cutouts — they’re subtle and way sexy. Asymmetric Mesh Cutout Bodycon Dress (183802, $109) Or go for a jumpsuit! Sequin Halter Cut-Away Jumpsuit (186017, $139)
(2) BRIGHT ON>> Take a bold cocktail dress stance with head-turning colors and dramatic necklines. Our suggestion? Get on the jewel tone train! Everyone is doing it. Back Cutout Shine Dress (181519, $59)
(3) HIGH ON METALLICS>> Skip accessory overload and go for a textured cocktail dress in a glossy metallic — all you need is a minaudiere to complete this look. Our favorite trend? The attack of the killer embellishments! Mixed Sequin High Neck Dress (185788, $169)
(4) PATTERN MAKER>> Jenna gives the little black dress an update with luxe unexpected patterns that intensify this figure-sculpting look. We’d recommend adding a touch of metallic in the mix. Disco Trim Cutout Dress (185775, $139)
(5) WHITE OUT>> Despite what you may have heard, classic white is always in style. Not comfortable with an all-white look? Go for the off-whites. They’re just as stunning and sophisticated. Simone Rhinestone Dress (180301, $139)
(6) LACE TO THE FINISH>> Let’s face it, nothing is sexier than black lace. Enough said! Saige Lace & Crystal Dress (186929, $159)
Photos, from left to right: (TOP) Alexandra Wyman/Getty, Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty, Jason Merritt/Getty, (BOTTOM) Jason Merritt/Getty, Michael Loccisano/Getty, Michael Buckner/Getty.
~ by bebe on November 2, 2011.