Hot or Not: Halloween & Fall 2011 Fashion Week Mash Up
In light of this evening’s spooktacular festivities, we’ve taken a look back at 2011 fashion week and picked seven off-the-wall pieces we’d consider rocking tonight.
Spooky hot or not?
(1) DARK SIDE OF THE MOON: What we loved most about this? Why the dramatic pailettes, of course!
(2) THE HIGH-SHINE MAGICIAN: Throw on a sequins blazer, felt fedora and sleek pants and you’ve got yourself a top sequins act.
(3) PHANTOM MENACE: Dramatic neckline and angry red face, Jedis beware!
(4) ZOMBIE BRIDE: Leave it to Vivienne Westwood to provide the perfect eerie outfit and makeup combo.
Photos, top left to right: Christian Dior (Pascal Le Sefretain/Getty), Dolce & Gabbana (Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty); bottom: Viktor & Rolf (Pascal Le Sefretain/Getty), Vivienne Westwood (Pascal Le Sefretain/Getty).
(5) ICE QUEEN: Such a beautfiul head piece and victorian-style silhouette makes us want to frolic in the snow.
(6) CHIC CRUELLA DE VIL: Let’s face it, toss a black and white faux fur on anything and you’re bound to inspire a little Cruella.
(8) CAUSE I’M A GYPSY: Bandanna, floor-kissing skirt, and stone necklace, we’ve got ourselves a wandering wonder.
Photos, from left to right: Eleanor Fashion House (Pascal Le Sefretain/Getty), Marco De Vincenzo (Elisabetta Villa/Getty), Parfionova (Pascal Le Sefretain/Getty).