Blogger du Jour: Atlantic-Pacific
We love bloggers! Our favorite this month? San Francisco-based merchandiser, Blair, who heads Atlantic Pacific. It can be challenging, for most city gals, to make the transition from sandals and maxi dresses to booties and coats. Not Blair! She makes summer-to-fall layering look completely effortless. From moto jackets to the ever-so-chic jumpsuit to python-accented booties, here are some of our favorite looks.
How will you work summer’s best-loved pieces into your new cold-weather wardrobe?
(1) RED HAUTE: Styling a monochromatic palette never looked so chic! Follow her lead and team a matching jacket and belt over a sleeveless summer jumpsuit. Finish with chunky bangles for a pop.
(2) HUE BALANCE: We like the way she pairs these two classic hues by balancing out white shorts and an ultra-chic jacket with a black top, shoes and bag. Even her killer frames are in sync!
(3) TO THE MAX: Maxi dresses are a silhouette we dare not part with. We’ll take her cue and style it with our favorite fall must-have, a tough-girl leather jacket.
(4) LEATHER LOVE: We’re loving how she off-sets these edgy leather shorts with a feminine blouse and statement necklace. Our favorite part? The metal accented sandals that bring it all together.
(5) CHIC COVER UP: Check out the way she works a mini leather skirt with this leather-accented cover up, and for a punch of exotic charm? Python-accented booties!