Get Pumped: Exclusive POP Pilates Hot Abs Workout
Blogger and pilates-pro Cassey, from Blogilates.com, is back! This time, she goes ab-fab in our BEBE SPORT Cheetah collection and shares 5 quick ways to sculpt sexy abs to flaunt beneath your new season wardrobe. Our suggestion? Banish boredom by mixing and matching any of these moves to make your middle little in no time… Ready, set, me-ow!
MOVE #1: THE CORKSCREW
(1) Rest your elbows and extend your legs to a 45 degree angle with your heels touching. Keep them straight as you draw a circle with your legs.
(2) Repeat 10 times clockwise and counter clockwise.
MOVE #2: THE CROSS-LEGGED LIFT
(1) Begin by crossing your left ankle over your right knee and point your right leg towards the sky. Relax your shoulders and press your lower back into the mat as you lower and lift your leg.
(2) Repeat 12 times for each leg.
MOVE #3: THE SEATED CIRCLE
(1) Sit on your tailbone, bring your legs to a table top position, and draw a circle with your arms straight.
(2) Repeat 20 times clockwise and counter clockwise.
MOVE #4: THE SEATED HUNDRED
(1) Stay seated on your tailbone and, with your arms straight forward, pulse up and down 100 times.
MOVE #5: THE BICYCLE CRUNCH
(1) Begin in pilates stance (shoulders and legs lifted off the mat) and bring the right knee in as you extend the left leg.
(2) Repeat this movement twice, like you’re riding a bicycle, then on the third rep, do a crunch.
(3) Repeat 20 times.