Style Seen: 6 Top Bloggers Transition Their Looks to Spring
Spring may have already arrived in theory, but for most of you out there the sunshine hasn’t quite caught up yet. So how do you transition your look into the warm-weather months ahead while keeping from freezing in the meantime? A few of our favorite fashion bloggers show you the way!
(1) Aimee, keeping with her closed-toed boots, tempers a spring short with long-sleeves on top.
(2) Trang gives her winter essentials a spring spin: Tall boots, patterned tights and a faux fur vest warm up her itty-bitty LBD.
(3) We love how Jules works her maxi dress with a collared shirt instead of heavy jacket. Rolled up sleeves add a street-chic edge.
(4) Colorful, eclectic extras spice up a simple jeans and blazer look. Kelly adds even more personality with charms on the tassels of her bag.
(5) Arielle knows how to balance an equation: Sheer on top with a high-waist, fit-and-flare skirt is effortlessly chic.
(6) The art of spring layering? Blair starts with a collared long sleeve and adds a printed top + scarf, all anchored by white suiting and glam accessories.