Office Opinion: Summer Favorites, from Music to Must-Haves
Summer is right around the corner! We just gave a sneak peek of our upcoming ad campaign (see it here on Facebook!) and now we can’t get the warm-weather months off our minds. So we stole away from our weekly bebe.com meeting today to talk sunshine and summer to-do’s… Here, our team dishes the first things that come to mind with vacation season right around the bend!
What are you most excited for this summer?
Q: What’s your favorite summer anthem, wardrobe essential and weekend getaway that you just can’t wait for this season?
1. Journey, “Don’t Stop Believing”
2. A big, floppy hat.
3. Wine tasting in Santa Barbara with the girls!
—Evelyn, Web Merchant, North Hollywood
1. Rod Stewart, “Young Hearts”
2. A flirty sundress and tortoiseshell sunglasses.
3. Camping at Leo Carrillo State Beach, just off the PCH in Malibu.
—Shannon, Copywriter, Silver Lake/Koreatown
1. The Zombies, “Time of the Season”
2. Something I can wear all day—from work to happy hour by the beach to a night out downtown—like a heather gray sundress.
3. Hermosa Beach. It’s its own little world, and just enough of a getaway…
—Kyla, Web Merchandiser, Hollywood
1. MGMT, “Kids”
2. Simple! A flowy sundress and flip flops.
3. Sacramento, for shopping and family.
—Jennifer, Digital Artist, Marina del Rey
1. Len, “Steal My Sunshine”
2. Espadrille wedges.
3. Palm Springs. The last hotel I stayed at had a lazy river—too fun!
—Robyn, Director of E-commerce Marketing, Beverly Hills
~ by bebe on March 28, 2011.