California Dreaming: On Location with MyFashDiary.com
Babe alert! One of our favorite London-based fashion bloggers, Tala of MyFashDiary.com, recently swung by our Design Studio, raided our sample closet and hit the rooftop to catch some sun. Lace, aviator shades, lots of fringe and a few floppy hats later…we’ve got 3 looks + tons of must-haves for acheiving sunny SoCal perfection. Get a glimpse behind-the-scenes below and start thinking about warming up your wardrobe—spring is less than 2 weeks away!
What do you think: Is a getaway to the Golden State in the near future for you, or what?
(1) STYLUST: How would you describe your style, in three words?
TALA: Eclectic. Bohemian. Chic.
(2) STYLUST: Where are you from, and where do you live now?
TALA: I was born in Chicago, but I’m originally from Damascus and I grew up in Dubai. I’m currently living in London…but moving soon to New York!
(3) STYLUST: What is your favorite city in the world, and why?
TALA: Dubai… It’s home!
(4) STYLUST: Where do you get your inspiration?
TALA: The 70’s era in general, and the street style around London.
(5) STYLUST: If you could rain anyone’s closet (dead or alive), who would it be?
TALA: Kate Moss! She always looks immaculate!
Click to see the full feature on bebe.com!