7 Styling Tips to Take from bebe’s Spring Collection
What better way to welcome the warm months ahead than with a closet full of new clothes + some super-savvy styling tricks to go with? Today marks the premiere of our spring collection and we’re kicking off the new season with 36 looks to love! The best part? We’ve got the styling secrets to pull together what you already have with what’s hot right now. From amping up your at-the-office style to scoring this season’s hottest accessories—read on and consider your spring styling conundrums solved!
(1) TONE IT DOWN>> Try a new shade this spring—a mix of blue and green, this sun-soaked alternative to turquoise makes for a great break from summer’s super-brights. Complements virtually any skin tone, and pairs perfectly with neutrals.
(2) THINK MONOCHROME>> From white to ivory to creamy light grays… Forget wearing light hues as just complements to color and go all out—head-to-toe in tonal variations of one shade is the new foolproof way for achieving fresh-off-the-yacht chic.
(3) GET ON THE FRINGE>> There’s nothing quite like framing your face with a cascading earring, stacking your wrists with bangle after bangle, or draping a little heavy-metal fringe over your basic body-con dress. Fringe is back in a big way and all about the accessories this spring.
(4) GO WITH THE FLOW>>This dreamy silhouette is feminine, alluring and all about showing off some new strappy shoes! It might feel a little too easygoing, but with a tall platform, a great blow out and a pretty pair of earrings? You’re looking at one surefire way to elicit some serious double takes.
(5) SHOW SOME ANKLE>> Rolling up your jeans is a subtle way of showing off a little skin and elongating the leg at the same time. A jumpsuit that hits just above the ankle would do the same trick—not to mention achieve weekend-chic in seconds flat.
(6) PUT IT IN NEUTRAL>> Your little black dress that is! This spring, it’s all about the LND (the little nude dress). Park those dark winter hues in the back of your closet and think creamy nudes and barely-there browns… Add in a punch of color to your liking or keep it in neutral for an equally striking statement.
(7) TIE A BOW ON IT>> Feel less feminine in your office garb, or need a new way to spice up an old pair of jeans? Top off your look with a bow and you’re sure to charm the socks off anyone from your boss to your boyfriend to your bff. Adds balance and interest to any pencil skirt or solid-colored tank.